- This event has passed.
Overview of Useful Basic Editing Tools to Enhance your Videos
May 5 @ 10:00 am - 11:30 am
Children’s Books Ireland and Poetry Ireland are working in partnership to design and host a series of capacity-building webinars for artists who are delivering online programmes to children and young people. The webinars are free to attend.
This workshop is designed for those who have some experience with creating and delivering online content and are keen to explore further options around video editing.
Participants should have access to editing software – preferably: iMovie (Apple), Movie Maker (Windows) or Lumafusion (available on Android and Apple phones and tablets
The webinar will cover:
- Variety of shots or images to edit over the main video piece or between pieces, different angles etc.
- Starting a project in editing software and creating a basic timeline
- Importing your clips from your phone or laptop camera
- Importing images
- Choosing the best part of your clips using mark in and out tools
- Placing your clips on a timeline
- Adding a transition to smooth the cuts between clips
- Adding a title or text to a video
- Adding music to a video
- Exporting a video
- Ways to send your video to the event organisers
Register for this free webinar via the Eventbrite link below.