Showing 25–32 of 32 results
Inis Issue 44€5.00
The January 2015 edition, featuring artwork from Clive McFarland’s A Bed for Bear
- Alan Nolan gets to grips with illustrator and writer Gary Northfield
- Celebrating ten years of shadowing the CBI Book of the Year Award and announcing this year’s shortlist
- Labhair Meadhbh Ní Ghlinn agus Anna Heussaff
- Debut Irish novelist Catherine Doyle interviews Jennifer Niven
- CBI Book Clinics – touring Ireland in 2015, prescribing great books for every child
Inis Issue 43€5.00
The November 2014 editions, featuring artwork from Steve Simpson and Patricia Forde’s Ná Duisigh an Páiste!
- Margaret Anne Suggs chats with Steve Simpson about all things illustration
- Dr Pádraic Whyte on same-sex relationships and children’s literature
- Authors Louise O’Neill and Jandy Nelson talk first books and follow-ups
- Scéal bhunaitheoir Coimicí Gael, Aidan Courtney
- Nessa O’Mahony gives an update on Eoin Colfer’s laureateship and his nationwide story tour
Inis Issue 42€5.00
The May 2014 edition, featuring cover artwork from Yasmeen Ismail’s Spec’s for Rex.
- Robert Dunbar takes us through his top 50 Irish fiction titles of the the past decade
- We look at rising stars, Yasmeen Ismail, Louise O’Neill, Carmel Uí Cheallaigh and Patricia Mac Eoin
- Chris Haughton is in conversation with Liz Morris
- Cúrsaí aistriúcháin á bplé ag Máire Nic Mhaoláin
- Brazil in picturebooks by Valerie Coghlan
Inis Issue 41€5.00
The January 2014 edition, featuring cover artwork from Chris Haughton’s Shh! We Have a Plan.
- Sarah Ardizzone talks us through the process of translating Line of Fire
- Dr. Pádraic Whyte talks us through the judging of this year’s Awards and the resulting shortlist and Sheena Wilkinson looks back on the Children’s Choice Award
- Niamh Sharkey looks back over her time as Laureate na nÓg and showcases her highlights
- Martin Sailsbury interviews Oliver Jeffers as he reflects on a decade of success
- Sarah Moore Fitzgerald talks to Leslye Walton about writing, finding time and baked goods.
- Philip Reeve and Sarah McIntyre take a look around the Story Museum